02:44 am - Small update, a web-page I'm working on.
Long story short, I'm sick, so I'm stuck sitting here, drinking water like a proverbial fish, and trying to keep enough calories and vitamins going into me to fight off this stupid bug that's already cost me work, and possibly may end up costing me the short-term job to get money together to move with.
Anyways, I'm stuck at home, so I figured I'd start working on some web-work I've had on the burner for a while. It's rebuilding the rules for one game and two expansion sets (soon to include the rule-changes for the third expansion set) along with the individual FAQ pages for each part into one 'combined' rule-set.
And I decided to go overboard with standards-compliance. XHTML 1.0, CSS 2.1, etc. And guess what? I did it!
Even have the beginnings of print-specific formatting in place, so I can make the pages print nicely and display nicely from the same files.
The only 'problem' I have with the files right now, is that I've inlined a couple images into the files, and I'm using high-end standards, so don't waste time trying to view the pages in IE. It doesn't work. Safari ALMOST works, but it doesn't support inline image-data. Mozilla and Opera appear to work perfectly on the page though, which doesn't surprise me.
In any case... still sore throat. Thanks for all the well-wishing. *hugs to everyone* If anyone has any comments on those web-pages, I'd love to hear them, as it's still a work in progress editing job. :-)4 comments