01:04 pm - 100 Truths!
- Last beverage: Dr. Pepper
- Last phone call: tisket_wolf before I zonked out to head in to work today
- Last text message: From Tisket asking for a call since work was uber-boring
- Last song you listened to: Radar Love - Golden Earring before I started, Bicycle Race - Blumchen & Queen before I finished.
- Last time you cried: Driving home from RCFM.
HAVE YOU EVER...
- Dated someone twice: Yes.
- Been cheated on: Nope.
- Kissed someone & regretted it?: Mmm... nope, I value all my life experiences too much I guess.
- Lost someone special?: Yes. =-.-=
- Been depressed?: Fuck yeah, who hasn't?
- Been dumped?: Dumped? Not really. Broken up? Yeah, that's happened before. Still wonder what might have been with her, sometimes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS
- Ice Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU...
- Made new friends: Quite a lot more than in years past.
- Fallen out of love: Yeah... just not enough of a connection upstairs between us, things fell apart over time.
- Laughed until you cried: Not yet.
- Met someone who changed you: Yes.
- Found out who your true friends were: Thankfully, no such lesson this year for me yet.
- Found out someone was talking about you: Yup. Got em' to fess up to me what was up, so I could start working on improving myself.
- Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: Yeah.
- How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: As many as I physically can meet/visit.
- How many kids do you want to have: None for me, thanks! Quadruped's and avians are the closest I want to have to take care of.
- Do you have any pets: Not right now.
- Do you want to change your name: Yeah, I dislike that the IRS doesn't use the same name everyone else, even my grandmother, does.
- What did you do for your last birthday: Um... slept in, I think? I forget, actually. =^.^=;
- What time did you wake up today: Um... about 11:00 CST, but went back to bed before waking up at 23:00 CST for work.
- What were you doing at midnight last night: Gabbing online and on the phone.
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My fullsuit of WolfWings. *bouncetwitches* Need to wait for the concept art before the suit can get started though!
- Last time you saw your father: About 3 years ago, right before I moved out to Kansas City from California.
- Last time you called your mother: Yesterday.
- What are you listening to right now: My Bon Jovi station on Pandora
- Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Just Tom? Nope. Tommie? One works at my job, talk to him all the time.
- What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Pandora picking a whole string of slow songs on my fast-tempo station before I switched stations.
- What's your real name: <.< >.> Chris. I don't respond to it though, Wolf please?
- What day of the week were your born?: Thursday's child has far to go.
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Male or female: Male
- Elementary School: Multiple. Finally ended up at Mt. Baldy.
- Middle School: El Roble.
- High school: Claremong High School which had multiple wolf fursuiters as mascots for a proper wolfpack.
- Hair color: Dark brown.
- Long or short: Long.
- Height: 5'11"
- Do you have a crush on someone?: Yup.
- What do you like about yourself?: I'm honest.
- Piercings: None.
- Tattoos: None.
- Righty or lefty: Righty until I shattered my right arm. Ambidexterous as a result.
- First surgery: Shattered right wrist.
- First piercing: N/A
- First tattoo: N/A
- First best friend: Um... I dunno honestly.
- First sport you joined: Cross Country.
- First pet: Of my own or that I had input on? Jeopardy. Belgian Shepherd/Wolf mix, lived to be 21 and died peacefully in his sleep without any outstanding medical issues.
- First vacation remembered: Australia.
- First concert: Jingle Ball 1999. Squirrel Nut Zippers, Bryan Setzer Orchestra, Rich Springsteen, and Barenaked Ladies.
- First crush: S. No, I won't give the full name, or gender.
- First love: Mira.
- Work is quiet.
- My car needs a bath.
- I wish I was better about relationships.
- I'm looking forward to MFM.
- I'm still holding out hope certain people can make it to MFM.
- Want kids? Nein.
- Want to get married: Maybe, if it's someone special.
- Careers in mind?: Already in a field I can make a living at.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE (OR SAME) SEX?
- Lips or eyes: Eyes
- Hugs or kisses: If it moves hug it. If it doesn't move, hug it until it does move. Then hug it again.
- Shorter or taller: Never had a GF/BF that was taller than me yet, so I guess shorter.
- Older or Younger: Either's fine. I'll admit to leaning both directions in my life equally.
- Romantic or spontaneous: Romance is lovely, but it takes too bloody much planning to only run that way. Some Mythbusters-like "DO STUFF NOW!" is important too.
- Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms, I like enough softness 'round the torso I don't feel like I'm hugging a telephone pole or pillow.
- Tattoos or piercings: They're fine, just not my thing beyond possibly getting a tat as some point.
- Sensitive or loud: Sensitive is important, but I just have no concept of loud/quiet usually so I can't judge that side.
- Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. Never had an honest-to-goodness hook-up happen in my life yet.
- Trouble maker or hesitant: *steals Tiskets answer as accurate* I need a partner in crime.
HAVE YOU EVER
- Kissed a stranger: Nope.
- Fell on the head: Nope! No cracks in my skull yet!
- Lost glasses/contacts: 20/20 vision, booya!
- Had sex on first date: Nope.
- Broken someone’s heart: Yeah. =-.-=
- Had your own heart broken: Yes. :-(
- Been arrested: Nope!
- Turned someone down: Yup!
- Cried when someone died: Yes. remember_furp
- Broken a bone: Shattered both bones in my right arm one inch back from my wrist, greensticked to the elbow. Broken nose a seperate time. Nothing else.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
- Yourself: I try to.
- Miracles: You betcha!
- Love at first sight: Sorta... lasting love at first sight? No though.
- Santa Claus: Nope.
- Angels: Yup.
- Kissing on the first date: I've done it before, and not regretted it.
- Is there one person you want to be with right now? Only one? No. More than zero? Yes.
- Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes, though they each knew about and were okay with the others.
- Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? Yes. Despite believing in polyamoury (distinct from polygamy) I also believe in being utterly faithful and truthful.
- What’s the one thing you cannot live without? The chance to do good.
- Posting this as 100 Truths? Well, I'm posting it, aren't I? =^.^=